Thanks for viewing my profile. I am Sherry St. Denis born and was raised in the nearby city of Hamilton, Ontario
I moved to Brantford in 2006 and will continue to live here forever with family including my very adorable and friendly Shitzu yorkie named coco (3 lbs) who thinks she’s the size of a large dog, when she sees one.
The feeling of community in Brantford is like no place else I have been. It is a growing town(slowly) and has every essential amenity that one could possibly need or want.
I have been in real estate since 2010 and love it! I wish I jumped into the business years ago. My passion is helping clients find their dream home. I love selling clients houses and getting them top dollar for their real estate.
The friendships I make along the way are priceless. The countless people I meet all have something to offer. I learn from my clients by listening, which in turn, enables me to meet their buying and selling needs. I assist sellers in staging their homes and provide advice on decluttering etc.
I Have assisted buyers and sellers within a one hour radius of the Brantford area, including Mississauga, Burlington, Kitchener, Niagara, Grimsby, Simcoe, Port Dover – to name a few places
Current: Licensed real estate sales rep.
Previous: licensed mortgage rep. and also worked as an educational assistant for the Hamilton Catholic district School Board and was a Claims Adjudicator for WSIB
I have often volunteered at my children’s school for various activities.
3 adjectives the describe me are: 1) great listener 2) proactive and 3) ethical
With that said when I works with my clients I am 1) motivated 2) helpful 3) reliable and 4) knowledgeable.
When you work with me you can expect me to:
• I return phone calls within an hour
• I will communicate any way you like: phone, email, or text
• I am available on evenings and week-ends
• I take the time to explain the purchase and sale agreement – and all the other forms
• I pay attention to details, so agreements are always concise and correct
• I will prepare a market analysis to help buyers decide on an offering price
• I am a skilled negotiator
• I will accompany you on inspections
• I will help arrange for all the necessary inspections
• I take extensive photos and write detailed descriptions of all my listings
• I go all out with marketing – exposing my listings to every possible buyer
• I get along well with other agents, so they love to show my listing
• I have some staging expertise and will give you tips
• I keep my clients updated on market conditions
Working as a mortgage rep has helped me in giving direction to buyers when they need it.
My experience as an educational assistant involves psychology, which is helpful with clients when in difficult negotiations with other parties.
Overall, each of the prior positions and current position has definitely fine tuned my listening skills, which is very beneficial to buyers and sellers when dealing in real estate transactions.
I grew up in a family of construction which gives me some additional knowledge helpful to my career in Real Estate and beneficial to my clients.
I hope to work with you on your next real estate transaction, please contact me anytime.
- Office : 519-756-8811
- Mobile : 519-802-5410